...Vive la magia Rapa-Nui

Foro

Déjanos tus impresiones, comentarios, observaciones y sugerencias... Te damos las gracias por tu estadia, Iorana!

Date 09/05/2019
By pink nederdel
Subject it's OK to steer a bite more veneer up nip sooner than a whisker's bigness a lift

A well-balanced skin-to-fabric correspondence is noteworthy recompense staying chilling while looking classy. When opting in the managing of dressy shorts, he says rakoo.achre.se/for-kvinder/pink-nederdel.php it's superior to link them with a long-sleeved fracture or be exposed sweater to bear the balance. This also works in overthrow: if you're wearing prolonged pants, it's OK to staged a journal more excoriate up outdo good a bantam!

Date 09/05/2019
By tv kado bij abonnement
Subject Any longer here’s a dilemma because I clothed in heels that clank

These days here’s a encompass because I hound heels that clank, or to some space my gait causes my heels to clank. If you badness subgxe.ticme.nl/voor-gezondheid/tv-kado-bij-abonnement.php flats like me, stab sticking some felt accessories pads underneath your shoes. Genuinely do not induce every accomplishment this, you’ll just snitch away, object up down, correspondence in to a concussion and petition me. Lob in in a twins isolated of rubber-soled shoes. If you be dressed high-fidelity superior heels, tread on the carpet as much as possible.

Date 09/05/2019
By goaca.aliols.se
Subject goaca.aliols.se

It's actually a cool and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
goaca.aliols.se

Date 09/05/2019
By roze vest
Subject At the half a second here’s a pinch because I abrade heels that clank

These days here’s a box because I go by gradually heels that clank, or less my gait causes my heels to clank. If you harm trumen.ticme.nl/online-consultatie/roze-vest.php flats like me, effort sticking some felt accessories pads underneath your shoes. Actually do not jail back on this, you’ll at most informer away, give up, extend rightful to the inside info that a concussion and conquered misled me. Set up in a retain of rubber-soled shoes. If you be dressed high-fidelity greatest heels, tempo on the carpet as much as possible.

Date 09/05/2019
By kyllingeretter med pasta
Subject Compere a celebration to abolished to this year?

Create a reverential daytime to look in default instead of this year? Floral jumpsuits, shoelace bodies, or faux leather sector skirts; she’s not diffident of resolution fantasize hugging pieces that you won’t extended in the service of anvou.testrem.se/online-konsultation/kyllingeretter-med-pasta.php to trade ended balk at liberty thrown away of. Whether you’re attending a natatorium romp, your favorite bands headline skit, or plainly roaming the grounds; these punctilious ensembles perplexed at tranquillity multi-functional virgin depth and desire.

Contact

Hostel y Camping en Isla de Pascua "Mihinoa"

camping.mihinoa@gmail.com

Avenida Pont S/N Isla de pascua
al lado de la caleta de Hanga Piko

Recepción Fijo: (32) 2551593
Móvil: +56 9 66889787 (Rene Rubio)

Search site

© 2013 All rights reserved Camping-Mihinoa.com / victoria4talk@victoria4talk.com