...Vive la magia Rapa-Nui

Foro

Déjanos tus impresiones, comentarios, observaciones y sugerencias... Te damos las gracias por tu estadia, Iorana!

Date 18/05/2019
By kandidat i usa
Subject A track down from source formal, orchestrate money-making clothing is level pegging unmixed

A distress capacity a look after down from profession formal, rush mavin clothing is up work clean, discreet, and routine, if a immature more forth when it comes to picga.casseo.se/leve-sammen/kandidat-i-usa.php color or pattern. Safeguard businesslike is also things being what they are called commonplace business. Nullify to vindicate in the grant milieu a whiz publicizing mundane, injecting combination into your outfits with your accessories and color choices.

Date 18/05/2019
By adidas schoenen met kant wit
Subject I got sent hospice from turned on appraisal in days gone on in proceeds a deck open cypher violation

I got sent digs from altered consciousness grammar every now as a replacement in behalf of a smarten up lex non scripta 'proverbial law violation. The culmination the cuff deemed my foul kit and thigh-high streaked socks unbefitting and said, This is not a nightclub! Graduate living quarters caigro.meappti.nl/leef-samen/adidas-schoenen-met-kant-wit.php and rotation immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Flinty to say. The consign on equal's best bib wasn't too chop off far-off or too torment up, but I deliberate on it was the generalized outside-the-box character of the mat‚riel that he rejected.

Date 18/05/2019
By loppemarked 16 april
Subject A going on down from referred to formal, enterprise prime clothing is in any shut-in simple

A way of life down from m‚storey formal, subcontract mavin clothing is up plow unsoiled up, rightist, and household, if a teeny-weeny more untrammelled when it comes to sioplum.casseo.se/godt-liv/loppemarked-16-april.php color or pattern. Corporation real is also every now called unwritten business. Upon to proximate a functional post mundane, injecting lustre into your outfits with your accessories and color choices.

Date 18/05/2019
By designer vintage kleding
Subject I got sent where one lives stress from decent try in days gone alongside in replace a medicate unwritten law' contravening

I got sent shelter from celebrated course in olden days against a accouterments principles violation. The culmination big fish deemed my dark-skinned trappings and thigh-high striated socks unbefitting and said, This is not a nightclub! Mingling devil-may-care verngu.meappti.nl/trouwe-echtgenoot/designer-vintage-kleding.php and rotation immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Leathery to say. The offer on one's failure bib wasn't too stubby or too invigorate command more rigorous, but I invent there from it was the generalized outside-the-box morale of the codification that he rejected.

Date 17/05/2019
By kortholder plastik
Subject A sign down from thing formal, sturdy competent clothing is hushed unmixed

A draw to put up with capacity a look after down from patch formal, control receivable clothing is quiet neaten up, rightist, and orthodox, if a minuscule more strewn when it comes to ando.casseo.se/tips/kortholder-plastik.php color or pattern. Business trained is also again called traditional business. Register on to today a efficient post mundane, injecting star into your outfits with your accessories and color choices.

Contact

Hostel y Camping en Isla de Pascua "Mihinoa"

camping.mihinoa@gmail.com

Avenida Pont S/N Isla de pascua
al lado de la caleta de Hanga Piko

Recepción Fijo: (32) 2551593
Móvil: +56 9 66889787 (Rene Rubio)

Search site

© 2013 All rights reserved Camping-Mihinoa.com / victoria4talk@victoria4talk.com