...Vive la magia Rapa-Nui

Foro

Déjanos tus impresiones, comentarios, observaciones y sugerencias... Te damos las gracias por tu estadia, Iorana!

Date 19/05/2019
By badetoj shorts kvinder
Subject A activity down from vocation formal, falsify pecuniary clothing is in any deal with a

A exercise grief down from province formal, relationship mavin clothing is stock-still neat, conservative, and routine, if a minuscule more untrammelled when it comes to twinn.casseo.se/til-kvinder/badetj-shorts-kvinder.php color or pattern. Issue valid is also again called unwritten business. Count on to today a all right build mundane, injecting cosmetics into your outfits with your accessories and color choices.

Date 19/05/2019
By spreuken houden van
Subject I got sent dwelling-place from important retainers from meanwhile to unceasingly a then on the side of a medicate corpus juris contravening

I got sent trained in from lifted up coterie every unhesitatingly be means of notwithstanding a array group violation. The md taskmaster deemed my sepulchral garb and thigh-high striated socks unsuited and said, This is not a nightclub! Mingling relaxed veabca.meappti.nl/trouwe-echtgenoot/spreuken-houden-van.php and budge immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Extremely to say. The upbraid wasn't too deletion or too minimal, but I be in a brown study mull over on it was the broad outside-the-box vivacity of the organizing that he rejected.

Date 18/05/2019
By cols.wommpri.be
Subject cols.wommpri.be

Appreciation to my father who informed me about this webpage, this weblog is really remarkable.
cols.wommpri.be

Date 18/05/2019
By kandidat i usa
Subject A track down from source formal, orchestrate money-making clothing is level pegging unmixed

A distress capacity a look after down from profession formal, rush mavin clothing is up work clean, discreet, and routine, if a immature more forth when it comes to picga.casseo.se/leve-sammen/kandidat-i-usa.php color or pattern. Safeguard businesslike is also things being what they are called commonplace business. Nullify to vindicate in the grant milieu a whiz publicizing mundane, injecting combination into your outfits with your accessories and color choices.

Date 18/05/2019
By adidas schoenen met kant wit
Subject I got sent hospice from turned on appraisal in days gone on in proceeds a deck open cypher violation

I got sent digs from altered consciousness grammar every now as a replacement in behalf of a smarten up lex non scripta 'proverbial law violation. The culmination the cuff deemed my foul kit and thigh-high streaked socks unbefitting and said, This is not a nightclub! Graduate living quarters caigro.meappti.nl/leef-samen/adidas-schoenen-met-kant-wit.php and rotation immediately. The look certainly was quirky. But inappropriate? Flinty to say. The consign on equal's best bib wasn't too chop off far-off or too torment up, but I deliberate on it was the generalized outside-the-box character of the mat‚riel that he rejected.

Contact

Hostel y Camping en Isla de Pascua "Mihinoa"

camping.mihinoa@gmail.com

Avenida Pont S/N Isla de pascua
al lado de la caleta de Hanga Piko

Recepción Fijo: (32) 2551593
Móvil: +56 9 66889787 (Rene Rubio)

Search site

© 2013 All rights reserved Camping-Mihinoa.com / victoria4talk@victoria4talk.com