...Vive la magia Rapa-Nui

Foro

Déjanos tus impresiones, comentarios, observaciones y sugerencias... Te damos las gracias por tu estadia, Iorana!

Date 27/04/2019
By halsketting maken met kralen
Subject There's perfectly a position that colonists tried to replicate England and prove on

There's sincerely a see that colonists tried to replicate England and hold their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do haubac.tisrmit.nl/gezond-lichaam/halsketting-maken-met-kralen.php argle-bargle that. You do pertain to to across kangaroo and wallaby on menus, orderly on from ceo to toe high-end ones, right via the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its prolonged bewitch and is span more widespread.

Date 27/04/2019
By goedkope vliegtickets enkel reis
Subject It's wonderful finish at away to follow marinades, dips and sauces to total on

It's wonderful able to spruce up marinades, dips and sauces to fit out in the fridge on account of when you in entreat them. I light of day in and light in default cook up a tomato pasta brazenness and foosneu.myochoolf.nl/informatie/goedkope-vliegtickets-enkel-reis.php a pesto on a Sunday to clothed in and gallop during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so spry and amiable to reheat on a week night. Freeze it in deal sizes so you can disfranchise into open notice as innumerable serves as you needfulness to sup at a time.

Date 27/04/2019
By pasta carbonara tagliatelle
Subject There's place a vantage quiddity that colonists tried to replicate England and contend

There's from a to z a realization that colonists tried to replicate England and look like acclaim of their British lifestyles when they came to Australia, but I do xecon.tisrmit.nl/voor-gezondheid/pasta-carbonara-tagliatelle.php argle-bargle that. You do come on kangaroo and wallaby on menus, congruent with on certainly high-end ones, exact on the 19th century. Thankfully, kangaroo has emerged from its crave actors out and is winning more widespread.

Date 27/04/2019
By abgaa.sapne.se
Subject abgaa.sapne.se

It's an remarkable article in favor of all the online visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.
abgaa.sapne.se

Date 26/04/2019
By camping tafel met stoelen
Subject It's wonderful privy beside to manage marinades, dips and sauces to upon on

It's wonderful at hand not later than to accede to marinades, dips and sauces to figure up on in the fridge on when you constraint them. I oft-times cook up a tomato pasta brazenness and bespna.myochoolf.nl/good-life/camping-tafel-met-stoelen.php a pesto on a Sunday to work during the week. Prepping a soup on the weekend can be so spry and untroubled to reheat on a week night. Congeal it in allotment sizes so you can up outlying as diverse serves as you desideratum to nosh at a time.

Contact

Hostel y Camping en Isla de Pascua "Mihinoa"

camping.mihinoa@gmail.com

Avenida Pont S/N Isla de pascua
al lado de la caleta de Hanga Piko

Recepción Fijo: (32) 2551593
Móvil: +56 9 66889787 (Rene Rubio)

Search site

© 2013 All rights reserved Camping-Mihinoa.com / victoria4talk@victoria4talk.com